Justina Valentine Biography, Age, Net Worth, Twin, Real Name, Boyfriend, Height, Songs, Relationship And All You Wish To Know.
Justina Valentine (born February 14, 1987) is a multifaceted American personality excelling as a television host, rapper, and singer.
She has gained recognition for her hit singles, including Candy Land featuring rapper Fetty Wap, All The Way, and Unbelievable.
Additionally, Justina Valentine has made a name for herself as a cast member on the famous improv comedy show Wild ‘N Out since 2016.
FACTS & ABOUT DATA
- Full Name: Justina Valentine
- Born: 14 February 1987 (age 36 years old)
- Place of Birth: Passaic, New Jersey, United States
- Nationality: American
- Education: Montclair State University
- Height: 1.7 m
- Parents: Nancy J.
- Siblings: N/A
- Spouse: Not Married
- Boyfriend • Partner: Sommer Ray (2017), Conceited, Hitman Holla
- Children: N/A
- Occupation: Rapper • TV Personality
- Net Worth: $1.5 million
Early Life & Education
Justina Valentine is a talented artist who was born on February 14, 1987, in Passaic County, New Jersey. She grew up in her parents’ loving care. Her mother’s name is Nancy J., but nothing is known about her father.
As for her siblings, nothing is known at this point. In pursuit of knowledge and personal growth, Justina Valentine enrolled at Montclair State University in New Jersey.
She dedicated herself to studying communications and media studies during her time there. Justina Valentine‘s hard work and determination paid off when she graduated from the university in 2010.
Justina Valentine‘s professional music career began in 2012 when she debuted as a rapper with her first mixtape, Route 80. Her undeniable talent and determination were displayed as she made waves in the rap world, releasing mixtapes like Red Velvet in 2014 and Feminism in 2017. Valentine‘s career was launched in 2016 when she was cast as a regular on the popular television show Wild ‘N Out, where she has been ever since.
Valentine‘s ventures in television hosting have expanded as well. In 2018, she took on the role of co-host for the revived edition of the MTV dating game show Singled Out.
Additionally, Justina Valentine has served as a host or co-host for a multitude of other beloved MTV programs, including TRL, The Jersey Shore Reunion, The Challenge Reunions, Ridiculousness, Double Shot at Love, How Far is Tattoo Far? and Basic to Bougie.
In 2022, Justina Valentine made her mark in the music industry by releasing her highly anticipated debut album, Infrared. As if that wasn’t enough to showcase her versatile talents, she also ventured into the world of acting and graced the silver screen with her presence in two notable films: Fuhgeddaboudit Christmas (2022) and How High 2 (2023). With such an impressive start to her career, it’s clear that Valentine‘s future holds endless possibilities for success in music and film.
Awards & Nominations
- 2019 Shorty Award for Best Social Media Personality
- 2018 Independent Music Awards for Best Female Artist
- 2017 PETA Hero Award
- Instagram: @justinavalentine
- Twitter: @justina_valentine
- Facebook: @justinavalentine
- TikTok: @justinavalentine
- YouTube: Justina Valentine
- Spotify: Justina Valentine
The 36-year-old Justina Valentine, an American television host, rapper, and singer, has kept her romantic relationships private, as she has not publicly disclosed them.
However, rumors have linked Justina Valentine to celebrities such as Sommer Ray in 2017, Conceited, and Hitman Holla. Despite the speculation surrounding her love life, there is currently no information about Justina having any children.
- 2016 Scarlet Letter
- 2019 Favorite Vibe
- 2020 Infrared
- Wild ‘N Out (2016-present) – Cast member
- Jersey Shore: Family Vacation (2021) – Host
- The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars (2018) – Cast member
- Ridiculousness (2018) – Actor
- Fuhgeddabout Christmas (2022) – Executive producer, writer, director, and star
- Gravesend (2020-present) – Cast member
- Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta (2012) – Guest appearance
- Ex on the Beach (2018) – Guest appearance
- 1st Look (2008-present) – Guest appearance
Justina Valentine has amassed a substantial net worth of approximately $1.5 million. This impressive fortune can be attributed to her remarkable achievements and undeniable talent in various fields, including her thriving career as a rapper, singer, and television host.
Through her relentless dedication and hard work, Justina has gained immense popularity and secured significant financial success. Her multifaceted abilities have undoubtedly played a pivotal role in elevating her net worth to its current impressive figure.